If you are a gamer and want to build a budget multitasking PC then you may choose the AMD Ryzen 5 5600G or Intel Core I5-11600K Desktop Processor. For multitasking or multiprocessing you will definitely go with the Ryzen 5600G CPU. For them we are here with the best motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G available in the online Amazon store as of now.
Basically when we are talking about the budget segment then you can go with the B450 or the X470 Chipset compatible motherboards but in future you might face some upgradation issues that is why our recommendation is to go for the latest B550 or the X570 chipset motherboards. We have picked some of the best boards which are perfectly suitable for this Ryzen 5600G and put them into the table according to the latest price, so without wasting your time just check it out before stock is unavailable.
Our Best Motherboards For Ryzen 5 5600G
List Of 7 Best Motherboard For Ryzen 5 5600G
1. MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi Motherboard
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4400 MHz)
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts and digital power regulation which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU
- AUDIO BOOST rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences.Premium Thermal Solution: Heatsink thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2oz thickened copper.Flash BIOS Button lets users flash the BIOS even without a CPU or memory
This Micro ATX motherboard from MSI Pro Series offers a decent performance. This decent motherboard has a BIOS Flash Button using this premium feature you can flash any BIOS within seconds. This motherboard also has Copper PCB heat sinks and VRM heatsinks with thermal pad.
This heat pipe design and an extended heatsink design help to keep the chipset cool. These MSI Motherboards support CPU Core Boost technology which will help in robust power delivery for the powerful processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G. Procool II Power Connectors also help in stable power delivery.
So these are some key features of the board. Now, let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this motherboard.
- Enough amount of voltage regulator for maximum performance.
- Dual M.2 Heatsinks.
- Nice Fan Speed Management.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- There is only 1 PCIe slot X16 for GPU.
This B550 Chipset Motherboard is great in terms of power efficiencies. In this small motherboard, you will also get the MU MIMO support and Wifi connectivity as well. The white and orange accents along with the black with white nice touch make it a perfect choice in a stellar price range.
2. Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC Motherboard
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen and 3rd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra Durable PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors
If you want the best VRM configurations along with the military grade Tuf components in your B550M mobo then you should look at this motherboard. Because this premium motherboard manufacturer gives you 1 year accidental geek squad protection for the durable capacitors. You will also get multiple ports for HDDs for high speed data transfer. The RGB components are really awesome in this board which will enrich your game experience.
So these are some prominent feature of the board. Now, let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this motherboard.
- Stellar Price of entry.
- RGB Fusion 2.0 for better RGB Lighting strips.
- Smart Fan 5 for total fan control.
- Great Power Stages.
- We didn’t find any major downside.
You will get advanced thermal solution like direct touch heatpipe II and chipset heatsinks also does a great job while you do a little bit of overclocking. You also have to manage speeds and provide reliable power stages for your AMD Ryzen 5 5600G CPU. Overall this is a great choice with premium components.
3. MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus ATX Motherboard
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for AM4 socket
- Supports ddr4 memory, up to 4400+(oc) MHz
- Audio boost 4 technology with nahimic 3 software enhancement for immersive experiences
- Frozr heatsink with patented fan design – propeller blade technology and double ball bearings
- Pre-installed IO shielding is grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment
In this gaming motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G you will get the best gaming performance with the new PCIe Gen4 interface as connectivity options, steel armor shielded PCIe slot can handle the latest and greatest graphic card weight for years and years easily, it also has superior PCIe speed. This compatible motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G comes with the iconic red and black theme, black design. The extended PCH heatsink cooling and FROZR heatsink offer powerful active chipset cooling for a rock stable system. The patented propeller blade fan offers great performance at ultra-low noise levels.
So these are some key features of the board. Now, let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this motherboard.
- Enough amount of voltage regulator for maximum performance.
- Dual M.2 Heatsinks.
- Nice active and passive advanced cooling.
- USB Type C port is there.
- Fan connectors are placed badly.
If you want the latest and greatest technology without spending a lot of money, then this MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus is the perfect motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G CPU available in the market right now for gaming and content creation as well.
4. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi Motherboard
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Enhanced power solution: Military-grade TUF components, Pro Cool socket and Digi plus VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 m.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and technology
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi is a nice board for Ryzen 5 5600G and for those people who like overclocking the system. This valuable motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G has dual M.2 slots for storage and also comes with 8 SATA ports which are really nice. This stable motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G comes with a 12+2 Power Phase VRM setup and it is powered by an 8 and 14 pin on the top of the motherboard. These best motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600G come with two full-length PCIe slots. These best motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600G come with a nice active and passive cooling system for VRMs, M.2 slots, and as well as for Chipset fan.
So, these are some key features of the board. Now, let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this motherboard.
- 8 SATA sockets on this board.
- These best motherboards come with a durable build.
- This board comes with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5 for Wireless Connectivity.
- Excellent Heat Dissipation.
- RGB Strip is not that good.
If you are looking for the best enthusiast motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G and also want nice durability with some overclocking and cooling features like multiple hybrid fan headers. This board will full fill your wishes because it is one of the best motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G, you can select for your build.
5. ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Motherboard
- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5 Gb Ethernet for exceptionally fast and smooth online gaming experiences
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably
Sometimes magic does happen when a brand gets out of its comfort zone. In terms of aesthetics, ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming is also keeping it simple with a metal shroud covering all the motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600G, except for the area surrounding the CPU socket and CPU power connector. The NVMe SSDs covers are magnetically attached so you won’t have to deal with extra screws.
This best motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G comes with a 12+2 DrMOS CPU reliable power stage design, which should prevent bottlenecks with higher-end CPUs. There is a large overall L-shaped metal block that cools the power delivery and gives you decent overclocking performance. These affordable motherboards for Ryzen 5 5600G also featured Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0.
So these are some very similar features of the mid- range motherboard. Now let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this right motherboard.
- This motherboard comes with the support of WiFi 6E and Bluetooth.
- Attractive and Clever Design.
- Extra 4 pin CPU power connector for overclocking.
- Good VRM design.
- Thunderbolt 3 Header.
- It does not support SLI technology.
Honestly, this is one of the nicest B550 Asus motherboards on the market with a very affordable price tag to match. But if you are somebody who needs a lot of USB ports, then you will think that well the price justifies itself. For most of you guys who use a high-end GPU as well as many one NVMe PCI Expansion Slots 4.0 M.2 ports, Pre-Mounted IO Shield this is more than enough. This entry level motherboard is an Excellent Choice for Ryzen 5 5600G.
6. ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Motherboard
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 headers
- Comprehensive cooling: active PCH heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm Heatpipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks and a water pump plus Header
- Gaming connectivity: supports PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 2 and features dual M. 2 and USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
Asus ROG Strix X570-E comes with an ATX form factor. This ATX motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G will show its potential when it will be paired up with AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors. This motherboard comes with an unprecedented 12+4 power Phase design. This board has huge heatsinks for VRMs to keep it cool during overclocking the CPU. This motherboard is able to overclock the memory to a really high level. For storage, it has dual M.2 SSD slots along with M.2 Shield Frozr. This best enthusiast motherboard does has high quality components like Addressable RGB Headers, HD audio ports, 6-Layer PCB, Debug LED.
So, these are some key features of the X570 Motherboard. Now let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this motherboard.
- This good motherboard comes with both CrossFire and SLI support for Discrete Graphics Card.
- For Wireless Connectivity it has 802.11ac Wi-Fi 6 support and Bluetooth 5.1.
- The look of this board is really nice.
- Lots of RGB lighting.
- 8 SATA ports on this board.
- Auto adjust fan for the chipset fan.
- There are only dual M.2 Thermal Guard III.
- There are no buttons for easy control on the board.
This is a nice motherboard for Ryzen 5600G that provides the value of its price for overlockers. If you want optimal performance and a next-level look in terms of RGB lighting, then this best flagship motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G is for you.
Because this best enthusiast motherboard for Ryzen 5600G comes in premium price tag and ensure proper compatibility of other internal components like wireless connectivity options, hybrid fan headers, latest BIOS and other very high end features like faster data transfer, overclocking speed, latest Gen Lanes Of PCIe expansion slots for discrete graphics cards for the best performance.
7. ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Motherboard
- AMD AM4 socket: ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: active PCH heatsink, M. 2 aluminum heatsink and ROG cooling zone.
- High-performance networking: on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2. 5 Gaps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with Asus LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY friendly design: pre-mounted I/O shield, Asus SafeSlot, BIOS Flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero is an X570 board offered by ASUS that for AMD Ryzen 5000 series basically, but this motherboards compatible with the Ryzen 5 5600G also. There are some beefy heatsinks on the top of the board for VRM and both of the heatsinks are connected by a heat pipe to balance the heat of both heatsinks.
There was a extended heatsink design behind the socket for heat reduction. This X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero does not come with active cooling opting for the chipset, and to manage the heat ASUS put a giant PWM heatsink that covers the chipset even the quarter portion of the board, which is impressive, it makes the system quieter in general.
So those are some key features of the board. Now let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of this motherboard.
8. Gigabyte B550M AORUS
I recently decided to upgrade my computer and one of the most important parts of any build is the motherboard. I did a lot of research on which board would be the best for me and my needs and the Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO-P kept coming up as one of the best options. It has all the features I need plus a few extras that will come in handy down the line. Plus, it comes with a great price tag. So, if you’re in the market for a new motherboard, definitely check out this option from Gigabyte!
About the product
Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen and 3rd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors
This B550M AORUS PRO-P motherboard supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen and 3rd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors. It is also compatible with Athlon II, Phenom II, and Sempron processors. The board has 4 DIMM slots for DDR4 memory modules supporting up to 128 GB of system memory. There are 2 PCIe x16 slots for graphics cards, 1 PCIe x1 slot, and 6 SATA III ports for storage devices. This Gigabyte motherboard also comes with M.2 Thermal Guard to prevent your SSD from overheating.”
Dual Channel ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
Dual Channel ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs: This motherboard supports dual channel memory and it is equipped with four DIMM slots. The two channels work independently to double the data transfer rate. This results in a faster and more responsive system.
Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged VRM Heatsinks
The larger the VRM heatsink, the better the thermal performance. This is because a large surface area allows for more heat to be dissipated more quickly. For this motherboard, Gigabyte has used an enlarged VRM heatsink to ensure optimal thermal performance, even when overclocking your CPU.
Ultra Durable PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
The PCIe 4.0 ready x16 slot on this Gigabyte motherboard is ultra durable, meaning that it can take a lot of wear and tear. This is important because the slot is used to connect the graphics card to the motherboard, and if it’s not durable then there’s a greater chance of damaging your expensive GPU. With an ultra durable PCIe 4.0 slot, you can be sure that your graphics card will be well-protected.
Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with One Thermal Guard
This motherboard comes with 2 M.2 slots that support the latest NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 interface and speeds of up to 32 Gb/s. But that’s not all, it also come with a thermal guard to keep your drives cool and running at their best.
AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 and premium capacitor
This pro-level motherboard comes with great features like an ALC1200 audio codec and premium capacitor. This means that you get excellent sound quality that is perfect for gaming or other demanding audio applications. The capacitors also result in a significantly lower noise floor, so you can enjoy your music or games without being distracted by background noise.
Blazing Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
The new AORUS Pro Series motherboards offer the world’s fastest 2.5GbE LAN connection with cFosSpeed Traffic Shaping technology to deliver amazing networking performance for gaming and other internet-related applications. The built-in AI Network Manager software application automatically detects and optimizes network traffic for a smoother online experience.
DisplayPort and HDMI for Multiple Display
The best thing about this motherboard is that it offers multiple display options. You can use either DisplayPort or HDMI to connect your displays. This is great if you want to use multiple monitors or even a TV as your main display. It also offers excellent image quality and resolution support.
RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED and RGB LED Strips
With RGB Fusion 2.0, you can control the lighting effects of your PC with just a few clicks. The software comes with a variety of lighting effects to choose from, and you can even create your own custom lighting profiles. You can also sync the lighting effects with music or other audio for a more immersive experience. And best of all, RGB Fusion 2.0 is compatible with a wide range of motherboards, graphics cards, and peripherals from Gigabyte and other brands.
Review and Score
Our Score: 91/100
I found this to be an excellent motherboard for AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors. It has good build quality and a solid feature set. The PCIe 4.0 support is great, as is the M.2 thermal guard. The BIOS is easy to use and overclocking is a breeze. If you’re looking for a good B550 motherboard, I would definitely recommend this one from Gigabyte. It gets my wholehearted recommendation with a 91/100 score!
The Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO-P is an excellent motherboard that provides great value for money. It has all the features you need, and performs excellently. If you are looking for a good quality microATX motherboard then this is the one to go for.
9. MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI
I was looking for a new motherboard to support my 3rd gen AMD Ryzen processor and selected the MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI. I’m very happy with my purchase as it has great features like PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, and AC Wi-Fi 6 support. The board also comes with rich software that allows for easy overclocking and monitoring of vital system parameters. Overall, I’m extremely satisfied with this motherboard and would recommend it to anyone seeking similar features and performance levels.
About the product
Supports AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Desktop Processors
MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI is built with heavy plated heat sinks and a robust 12+2 phase VRM power delivery system to provide the ultimate performance for AMD’s latest processors. It also supports faster memory speeds, increased bandwidth, and lower latency to ensure smooth gameplay at high frame rates. Plus, with PCIe 4.0 support, you’ll be able to take advantage of the latest graphics cards and storage devices.
Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600 MHz
This MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI motherboard comes with great specs and features, including support for DDR4 memory up to 4600 MHz. This will allow you to get the most out of your save games and high-resolution textures, making for a smooth and responsive gaming experience. With this kind of speed, you’ll be able to load up your games faster than ever before!
Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4. 0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M. 2 with M. 2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3. 2 Gen 2
This top-of-the-line MSI motherboard is equipped with the latest and greatest features to give you a lightning fast gaming experience. With PCIe 4.0 and Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2, you’ll be able to take advantage of the newest technologies for maximum performance. Plus, with StoreMI and AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2, you’ll be able to store all your games and data quickly and easily.
Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers
The MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI has a Frozr Heatsink design that is designed to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. The heatsink is made of aluminum and copper and it features a patented fan and double ball bearings. The heatsink provides excellent heat dissipation and it keeps the motherboard cool even when overclocking.
Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors
This MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI motherboard comes with some amazing features that are sure to set your system apart. With an extended heatsink design, a Core Boost, and a digital PWM IC, this motherboard is designed to keep your system cool and running at peak performance. Plus, the 8+4 pin CPU power connectors provide ample power for even the most demanding systems.
Review and Score
Our Score: 93/100
The MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI is a great motherboard for those looking to get the most out of their AMD processor. It has all the latest and greatest features, including support for PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, and AC Wi-Fi 6. It also comes with HDMI and ATX support. The only downside is that it’s a bit pricey at $250, but you definitely get what you pay for with this board. Overall, I would give it a 93 out of 100.
Most people who bought and reviewed the MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard reported that it was easy to set up and use, had great features, and was overall a great motherboard. A few reviewers did have issues with components not working properly, but customer service was responsive in addressing their concerns. Overall, if you’re looking for a top-of-the-line AMD motherboard with Wi-Fi capabilities, this is a great option.
- This board comes with studio grade sound quality.
- High-quality passive cooling system.
- Great overclocking capability.
- Great in terms of networking.
- Support both CrossFire and SLI systems.
- AMD Turbo USB ports are present in sufficient numbers.
- There are no HDMI ports on this board.
These best motherboards are the first one that support AMD Ryzen 5000 series CPUs out of the box so it will be more future-proof. So if you want a motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G as well as 5000 AMD Ryzen CPUs with nice passive cooling and amazing performance this board is for you.
Ryzen 5 5600G Vega 7 : Test in 10 Games – 5600G Gaming
We have already reviewed some of the all time very popular or the best motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600G which we have selected and put them in the above mentioned table. We have made this table after considering all the features like overclocking capabilities, how many ports you require in daily life. We have also selected a Mini ITX motherboard for compact PC build with the AMD Ryzen 5 5600G. So if you pick up any one from the list, you won’t be disappointed.
If you like our content then please comment down below if you have any other problems regarding our list then also let us know we will try to reach you and help you out. Thank You.
Please do check our other articles and don’t forget to visit G-Prime every week. We keep on posting new content every Sunday.